Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Fearless Effort Of Makers
Jul 11, 2019 03:29 PM 620 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

First of all I would like to tell you guys that Article 15 is an article of our Indian constitution which gives us the right to equality regardless of cast, state or religion. I seriously appreciate the effort of the makers of this movie that they made a film on this topic without any fear of controversies.

The plot of the movie is that two lower cast and underage girls are raped and hanged for the sake of three rupees and third girl is missing and an honest IPS officer Ayan ( Ayushmann Khurana) is assigned to the case. Later on some predictable things happen is the movie and Ayan face many difficulties but ultimately you can already guess what's going to happen in the end.

Performance wise Ayushmann has done a great job as always and made this movie another masterpiece of his career.

All in all I would suggest you guys to go and watch this movie because this kind of films come to the box office rarely and I personally loved this movie.

Thank you.