Being in Excellence!
Aug 26, 2019 01:14 PM 2634 Views

I did my art of living basic program in 2003 and since then have repeated several of its advance programs part from many of its other offerings.

How do I describe it? just phenomenal!

Since then my courage and enterprise has increased manifold; expanded my income and an ability to be at peace irrespective of the situation etc.

When one experiences anything, we tend to experience a small part of it or depend on others opinion in building ours. The full extent of its transformational learning involves courses, a genuine ability and interest in transforming others lives and a commitment to keep the journey ongoing(it certainly is not an one -time - do - and - forget the rest kind of program). To varied readers and course participants may look like marketing, commercialisation and such gross mis-understandings.

Personally speaking, when I completed the SUDARSHANA KRIYA for the first time I just felt that there's nothing else that I really want. absolutely nothing! the sense of freedom from anxiety and having to show the world who I am catapulted me into an excellence that has made me ever grateful for the wonderful program. Since then I have been able to appreciate and understand varied aspects of transformational programs. There's no point in commenting negatively! if you didn't like it, move on.search for something else! Be clear what you are looking for!

ArtOfLiving.org