Miracle to say the Least !
Jul 05, 2019 06:58 PM 3101 Views

Sudarshan Kriya - The Patent Art of Living Kriya is the Best thing I've experienced in my life. It has brought changes in my life like no other thing. Calm, Serene and a peaceful mind are the gifts offered by it. There's not a single day I don't practice the kriya.

Lets go to FACTS - Harvard, Stanford AIIMS and a plethora of other Reputable Research Institutions have done extensive researches on The Sudarshan Kriya proving the amazing results it has to offer, so it's not just me but PURE Science that supports it.

As far as naysayers are concerned, I just feel a bit sorry for them as they are not really benefitting from Art of Living as much as they could, and are simply complaining or putting up false accusations.

Go ahead and do the Happiness Course, I'm an extremely proud volunteer and practioner of the Art of Living since 8 Years Now!

ArtOfLiving.org