Parking:

Stick with the shirts
Feb 13, 2009 09:06 PM 8133 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I've been buying and using Arrow shirts for the last oh-so-many years, and no complaints on quality as well as comfort, I guess their cut suits me. Additionally, the fabrics used are to my liking, so you can say I have a high trust level in this product.

But recently they seem to have branched out into a whole lot more accesories, obviously out-sourced and then branded. And that's going to be their downfall. Socks, trousers, belts, underwear, and other stuff. They also seem to have some fascination in placing too many salespeople who watch you, and then they have guards watching the salespeople.

Socks, for example, are three time the price of what's available at Shopper's Stop, and terrible in quality. Make a complaint, and get a response after a month - all this when I am on their preferred customer list etcetc.

So, advice to those looking at this brand - stick with the shirts. That too, the formal range, preferably. The rest are kind of chancy. To be fair, however, I never bought accessories till I got fooled into doing so during their last sale.

Arrow Showroom - Delhi