Parking:

Store Range:

Shop No-19, The Bokaro Mall, Indira Gandhi Marg, Sector 3/C, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro 827003, JH

+91-8030196475

Bokaro Steel City, India India
An elegant apparel brand
Aug 27, 2017 11:45 AM 1705 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

As I am from Bokaro, I am a regular visitor of the township area where you can find all stores and retail shops. Some three years back I've been to this store of Arrow just to give a try for this brand.

It was the first time and hence I purchased two formal set from the store. The clothing material which Arrow uses is just remarkable and satisfying.

Near the store, you can easily get a spacious parking lot with snacks corner where you can get refreshed and continue your shopping.

This store has a high range of all merchandise with genuine products used. It has a hassle free exchange policy if the cloth you took doesn't suits you properly. The staff members are just awesome. They try to satisfy every visitor to their store with exact care of each and every customers.

If you are going to have a look on this apparel brand, go for it without any hesitation.

I strongly recommend this store for everyone coming from all around the way.

Happy Shopping!