Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

An Indian Legend in animation...AWESOME!
Feb 04, 2015 01:30 AM 4317 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

An Indian legend in animation.AWESOME!  The reason that I watched this movie is because I love history and legend.  I don't know very much about the history and legends of India and what better way to learn about them than through a movie?  The story of Arjun and his family is really interesting, what makes it even better is when there is a meaning to the story.

The animation was really good.  I enjoyed the movie very much although I had to read the subtitles.  It kept my interest and my attention.  After I watched it, I chose to watch it again to see what I had missed the first time.  My children, who are all teenagers, loved the movie as well.  They asked questions about Arjun which made me do some research so that I could answer their questions.  They were also fascinated by the different gods that the characters talked about and interacted with.

Arjun The Warrior Prince