Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Arezia Matte

Crack your lips and make it dry
Sep 01, 2017 10:39 AM 1305 Views (via iOS App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Hi everyone I am a regular buyer of cosmetic products. I have used matte lipsticks from different brands so I can suggest you today that this one is not worth it.

I got a rose pink colour in this lipstick and it is not of good quality. This makes your lips crack so badly that it will take a week to regain the moisture back.

I thought that may he the weather can be a result of cracked lips but after two three usage I found that this matter me lipstick is causing these cracks . The moment you apply it will will make your lips dry plus its very sticky. Plus the brush is of bad quality doesnt give a perfect shape to lips at the time of applying

Money wise it was affordable but it does not even stay for more than an hour .You should definately avoid purchasing this one as it will make your lips worse .

Arezia Matte Me Lipstick