Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Arezia Matte

Perfect matte
Feb 23, 2017 08:43 PM 2049 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I've Ordered These Three Shades ( My Favourites) From Arezia And I'm Quite Satisfied With The Products. Once You Apply It'll Take 5-6 Minutes To Completely Settled Down To Give Matte Effect. You Don't Require Any Lipliner Or Something To Give Proper Shape, Just The Brush Of The Lip Gloss Is Enough. It Is 100% Waterproof And Stays Minimum Of 4-5 Hours. Two Drawbacks Of These Products Are, Minor One That They Smells Like Paint When You Apply And The Smell Considerably Vanishes Within A Period Of Time, Major One, They Give Extreme Matte Finish Which Dries Up Hard, Uneasy To Remove With Make Up Remover. But Yeah, I've A Solution For You : ) Firstly, Before You Apply The Lipstick, Make Sure You Apply A Lip Balm Or A Moisturiser So That You Don't End Up Drying Your Lips. Secondly, Use Lotions Like Vaseline To Remove The Lipstick. Overall These Lipsticks Are Worth Buying For Lipstickholic Girls Like Me ; )

Arezia Matte Me Lipstick