Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st floor, Business Point, Paliram Road, Next to BMC office, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-022-26232003

MIDDS Animation
May 03, 2010 02:26 PM 11867 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I'm a student at MIDDS Animation, Mumbai and my experience has been quite different frankly. I was also like a lot of writers are writing very apprehensive of joining one of these brands like MAAC and Arena and everywhere I went for counseling, everyone seemed money minded. This industry seems to have come up quite quickly in past 5 years with a lot of activity and certainly all kinds of players have jumped in.

I've been quite happy at MIDDS however. The institute also has an animation studio and a 4 acre shooting studio, which was recently visited by Shahrukh Khan, since lot of their students are employed with Red Chillies. Overall, with few corrections.

I'd suggest that wherever a student wants to enroll, he/she should check out:- base of the company- history of placement- faculty and staff professionalism- amenities- Govt. and international tie-ups.

My two cents.