Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st floor, Business Point, Paliram Road, Next to BMC office, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-022-26232003

Bangalore India
FACULTIES ARE VERY GOOD
Mar 29, 2007 07:58 PM 12319 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Things have really changed in Arena. we  got good and experienced faculty members. They motivate the students to come out with good projects, which ultimately help in placements. More than anything, placements are really good. Personal attention is given to every student.

I have just completed my course from Arena Jayanagar. I had really a very good & memorable experience in Arena. I don't know how soon one & a half years passed.The course co-ordinator was also very co-operative. The course material provided is very exhaustive. Arena prepares the student both from theoretical & practical aspects.

They also helped me to make my Resume and Portfolio ready and also helped me to prepare for the interviews. I never dreamt that a course in animation can change my life so drastically. The course is also made industry relevant by updating it every year. I would definitely recommend AAASP course to anyone who wants to make a future in Animation & multimedia fields.

Arena Multimedia - Andheri - Mumbai