Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st floor, Business Point, Paliram Road, Next to BMC office, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-022-26232003

Arena Animation
Sep 30, 2019 09:07 AM 970 Views (via iOS App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I was a guy who was very much an amateur when I joined Arena. First day they told me about every kind of course they offered and impressed by such a wide range of possible jobs, placements and good salary later in this rising field. I chose animation course and day by day I started getting Photoshop first, then Lightroom then Corel draw and then 3d animation which was toughest and I loved doing it. Teachers were so kind and polite that they told me so many times, whenever I got stucked they help me everytime, even one of my favourite teacher called me to his home on weekends to taught some of lessons about it. You will get an overall very much great experience over there. You will learn new stuff, it will increase your efficiency, develop your creativity as you make your own charaters in 3d. It will definitely change you. I got good friends who too help me to nourish my backs and things in which I am weak. And most important, te atmosphere was very charming, scrupulous and creative over there. So, these all helped me in doing the course perfectly.

If you want to do animation, video editing or any kind of stuff related to these Please join Arena Animation.

Arena Multimedia - Andheri - Mumbai