Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

AQUAMAN: " HERO IS BETTER THAN KING"
Apr 15, 2019 02:44 PM 343 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

One of the greatest movies ever launched by DC universe. Since the first appearance of aquaman in justice league I and many like me wanted to have a story of this character on big screen and the movie truly met all my expectations.

Its plot is also very good and movie tells how a small atlantian prince spend the growing and early adult ages of his life on earth and how he stopped the wrath of atlantians on the earth people by fighting against them and in the end himself becoming their king.

To me the best scenes of are when aquaman got his five-pronged spear and when he communicates with other marine life and of course the end battle fought.

If you are not a DC fan even than it is which you may like to watch and thus in my opinion you should because it will lead you to a whole new world of altantis.

Aquaman