User Friendly:

Nice One!!
Jul 09, 2010 06:24 PM 8508 Views

User Friendly:

Features:

I recently received an iPod nano as a present and i've got to say i'm impressed. The slimline structure means it's easy to store in pockets with other items without awkwardly shifting around. I think the responsiveness of the wheel is tuned to just the right level letting you scroll easily through menus without going on a spree half way down the page. This iPodalso comes with a nice video camera on the back which I thought was a really nice touch and goes well with the generously sized display screen.

As far as space goes this iPod can store over 1000 songs, which is good enough to keep me going for a while. It has a really clever function where you simply shake the iPod in order to shuffle songs. The only downside to this iPod is the tendency to turn volume slightly up or down in your pocket, which would be ok if you apply the lock but I find this a bit menial every time you want to select a specific song.

Apple iPod Nano