Apple

A phone to remember
Sep 10, 2017 09:02 AM 3154 Views (via Android App)

Apple the brand itself reveals the standard.

Firstly when I used iphone 5S I was little bit disappointed because of the small.screen resolution.

Then afterwards I bought apple I phone 6S plus. Really I was so amazed with the screen size. The phone has so many cool features and one of my personal favourite is the slow motion video mode, with the slow motion mode I can.captured every single moments with a slow frame rate. I used to capture waterfalls with slow motion mode and I share it on FB. and surprisingly I got comments like u r a professional. Haha and also I got 1k likes.

Another feature I like about the phone is the internet speed. somedays before I used internet on a lyf mobile but the speed is so much slow. Then after buying Iphone 6S plus I plugged my same airtel sim in it. and I was literally shocked by the internet speed it was so much faster. I downloaded songs in and only average of 5 seconds per song.

Iphone 6S plus is the best phone to buy. The camera of this phone is so amazing.It capture every details and the focus is far more amazinG.

But the camera is not perfect for low lights.

There are lot mor features of this phone.

Friends believe me and if U are a photography lover then go for it because it worth it.

Apple iPhone 6S Plus