Apple

Worst experience ever
Nov 28, 2018 07:12 PM 1452 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends I would like to share my review about iPhone 5S.

Although iPhone is a brand but it also have some problems with frustrate the user every time.

Jaldi cause of these problems which I am going to mention below I have dismantle it on olx.com last month

When I had this phone I was very happy that I own a iPhone but then I face the main problem of this phone and that was battery the battery of phone never lasts for half of the day I have to bring charger anytime anywhere wherever I go.

I have to bring charging in my pocket I want my phone to be charged so the battery backup for very poor.

Next problem which I faced was it speaker and transmitter which gives me problem again and again I won't be able to talk without handsfree just because the transmitter of phone damage and when I repaired from the shop it again damage in the process continuous just because I won't be able to find original transmitter of Apple.

I swear I I will not buy iPhone again just because when problem comes with Never Goes from the phone.

I would like to buy other phone in case of iPhone in the same price.

Apple iPhone 5S