Apple's Beast
Nov 04, 2019 12:13 PM 244 Views (via Android App)

Apple : The company known for its Luxurious Products but sometimes it costs more than enough. Same thing is with brand new iphone 11 pro max 512gb. This is literally an outstanding phone with superfast performance but again the issue is price. Although for now we can't get the phone with its speed but we can buy a phone that will be little bit slower than this but it will also save our lot of money.

For ex : OnePlus 7T which just costs around 45k and provides youban amazing Experience.

Specs : This phone comes with world's fastest Apple A13 bionic chip which is the father of all chips in case of performance. It has a 6.5inches OLED display whick looks crystal clear. It is 8.1mm thick and is water & dust proof. It's main highlight is camera which comes with 12mp triple rear camera with 10x zoom and gives great response.

My Suggestion : If you love to show off and don't care about money and loves luxury and quality then you can't get any better phone than this but if you care about your budget then you can go for OnePlus and Samsung which also delievers you quality product with Budget friendly range ?

. If you liked my review then please like my review to supoort me ?.

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB