Apple

THRISSUR India
No value for money
May 18, 2016 03:01 PM 4849 Views

Here I am reviewing the latest addition to the I pad family, The Apple I pad mini 4.  This is the one without cellular facility. For the the cellular version you have to pay more. The device look very stYlish in its metallic body. But I don't think it is good one for the Indian market, whose prime consideration is the value for money. I pad mini has a very powerful processor which is made by apple itself with 2 GB of ram and this is the 128 Gb internal memory version. I think that will be more than enough for most of us. But it still lacks an external memory slot.

The screen looks very bright but it is not the retina display. Other disappointing thing about this is the camera department. The device is only capable of taking average pics. Which is not what we expect from a device of this price range. That too from apple. The device is very stylish and looks durable. But range of features is less. You cand put a sim card in this. Only WiFi. But the features are very good and I os is very smooth and easy to use. My only concern is with price range. Do we have to pay these much for a device like this? Its your choice now.

Apple iPad Mini 4 WiFi 128GB