Apple

Best Budget Tablet with the Apple Experience!!!
Oct 16, 2016 01:52 PM 2335 Views

Hi. I have been using this product for 2 years now. I know a lot more tablets have been launched, and apple also has launched its successors, but still, ipad mini 2 still is in the market. That's because, it still has a lot to offer and the price is really compelling. This tablet gives you the ios experience, and trust me, you will never go back to an android tablet as long as user interface is concerned. Although there are serious limitations, 16 gb storage, no expandable memory,and most of the pro apps on apple store are paid. So I won't suggest this tablet to a pro user, but this tablet is perfect for day to day use, web browsing, youtube, playing games. This tablet can handle heavy games like Marvel's Contest of the champions, Mortal Combat, Arkum with ease. It is a complete entertainment package.

Battery life is amazing, it lasts me about 3 days with heavy usage.

I will recomment this product to people who need a bigger screen than their android device, and for basic day to day use,with a bit of luxurious experience of the ios.

Apple iPad Mini 2 WiFi + Cellular 16GB