Eid_ul_Fitr_2021

Apple

The best in Laptops
Aug 27, 2008 07:21 PM 6826 Views

I have purchased a Mac Book recently and I m more than happy. My work demands me to sit on a computer for 8-10 hours a day and to my surprise my efficiency of work has improved and I m glad I m free from the basic windows problems. my machine used to take 2 to 3 minutes to start up earlier n in a mac book it doesnt even take 20 seconds. there r other benefits over windows like no viruses, no system crashes etc etc. u open 4-5 windows in a pc the machine hangs. its very frustrating.

Its an excellent product and one query which comes to everyones mind is tht its a different operating system what happens to our data. I dont know who started this that thr will be data transfer problems coz I myself delayed my decision for 2 days bcoz of this. its a total rumour that data transfer would be a problem. whn the engineer came for delivery he transferred most of the data except for my mails which were around 20 Gb.

I myself transferred my outlook express mails to entourage with ease.

In the last 15 years I have bought and upgraded my PCs 3 to 4 times . I had a Acer n then an Hp notebook n then a Sony vaio but all the times I went to the market to make a choice I wasnt even aware of mac Book as an option. n now 2 months since m using a Mac book m so blended with it that I get frustrated when I have to sit on a PC.

Apple MacBook Pro