For Business

Pathetic customer service
Sep 29, 2022 09:48 PM 579 Views (via Mobile)

Pathetic customer care!!!!

Very bad service by Apollo 24/7 customer service. Monday(26/9) I called up and enquired about a few lab tests. Mr Kailash spoke to me for about 20mins and gave the overall bill value as ₹2285. Very slow response not quick. I told him I will confirm it later.

Later on Tuesday (27/8) when I called customer care for confirmation of order I asked your executive to connect me with Mr. Kailash as he is aware of the test enquiry. But Mr. Bilal refused to connect me. So, again I gave the list of lab test details to Bilal..even he took a long time to assist..he told me ₹3000..I was so suprised to see the difference of values both the executive were given.

I told Bilal that yesterday it was told ₹2285 now how come it changes. He asked me to give a new number, so that he can apply NEW15 coupon code to get discounts.

I gave a number and he asked few information.. Bilal registered it and finally, he cross checked with me thrice regarding the test list and he told the bill value is ₹2344. So I agreed and he place an order for me..

Next day (28/9) during sample collection the executive told us that few test had not added so he will add it now and we have to pay some extra ₹750 amount. I was surprised and argued with executive regarding the booking I made with customer care.

But clearly told that few tests are not added..so I called customer care to check. As all the executives are so worst with the service I asked them to connect with the team leader for a solution and they refused to connect.

Today (29/9)when I spoke with three different agents and nobody helped me. 1st executive Ramakrishna just listened and he did nothing. 2nd executive Prabhat was even very worst than the previous one ..when I called I told him that I have a query and if you can't give a solution plz connect with TL ..He refused and asked me to elaborate with my query..After listening to it completely he said: "sorry mam this is order placing department we can't help you with the query..we will ask the concerned team to get back ". I really got pissed off..

As Prabhat's promise, nobody called me...I waited for a long time.

Then again I contacted Mr Abishek, explained everything clearly asked him to give a solution after discussing it with the TL...I told him that I won't pay extra as it is mistake from your side. He said not to pay anything extra.. I asked him to get back to me, but no one contacted me till now..

Very very worst and lethargic service...

Such a big brand but lacking with customer service..worst experience with your customer care..

Seriously will post this experience on social media...

At least now contact and give a solution..I can't pay extra for your mistake.

Apollo247.com