Medical Care:

2012, 1st Floor, 100 Feet Road, HAL 2nd stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru 560038, KA

+91-9701003333

Private sector hospital for name sake
Apr 21, 2018 09:41 PM 914 Views

Medical Care:

My experience with this centre started in September 2017 when I went first time for my father's consultation. I was introduced to the place as it was preferred network partner for ICICI Lombard my mediclaim service provider, first time I availed all free services from the insurance service provider including lab reports and free consultation. When I went for consultation, I was surprised to see that summary report to be send to ICICI Lombard was prepared fake by the lab expert and doctor scolding support staff for it. Impressed by doctor sincerity, I availed and decided to follow the recommendations and additional test recommended by doctor, whereby billing was done on counter and payment was collected for home sample collection. Lab person gave me call previous night and confirm he will collect the sample as per the schedule time of 8:00 am, which next day was delayed and call were not responded by sample collectors, call centre is horrible just knowledge as per the training and no real time updates. Consultation went smoothly, happily returned after availing the services and informing doctor about unprofessional behaviour as facility head was unavailable. Next when I went for routine checkup after 6 months in April, 2018 by booking prior appointment, I was been notified that Indiranagar Bengaluru don't accept any online appointment and consider only first come first served, despite of having a visual board just above the reception for online booking confirmation. To support the faulty argument, Mr Vinay Kumar(Facility Manager) mentioned I should have been there at 6:30 pm to avail the appointment, if such thing is required why its not been notified to customer? Be careful before visiting such clinics, better find local doctor and consult them as neither reports are genuine, neither service is friendly. Rest depends on your luck there.

Apollo Clinic - Indiranagar - Bangalore