Medical Care:

2012, 1st Floor, 100 Feet Road, HAL 2nd stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru 560038, KA

+91-9701003333

Don't go for a health checkup
Dec 02, 2017 11:10 AM 1612 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 02, 2017 11:07 AM)

Medical Care:

Went there for a health checkup package . Reached by 8 by 8:25 finally succeeded to register. After that took a lot of time to figure out where to go with a rush of people running around . Went in for blood test, the guy there didnt seem professional spilled some blood here and there failed to get sample from right arm switched to left arm, seemed kind of nervous, may be he was having a rough day. After that ran around for around two hours to get an xray and ultrasound, somehow figured out and completed. Final nail in the coffin dietician consultant, I don't even know the person who consulted me was a real dietician . She told me the two words of wisdom which I probably didn't know after so many years, 1)don't eat maida, oil and sugar, 2) don't eat outside. As if my mom isn't telling me the same for years . Grow up guys have some real professionals in the clinic . Step up your game a brand name will not keep you afloat. If just going for a health checkup lotus diagnostic, manipal are much better and professional .

Apollo Clinic - Indiranagar - Bangalore