Academics:

APEX ACADEMY,BARNALA
Jun 16, 2015 01:04 PM 4460 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I am a student of APEX academy. Here i am taking the coaching of income tax officer government post. The fee structure of this academy is very low.

I have been paid only seven thousand five hundreded rupees only. The main advantage of this academy is that only once we deposit the fees and we can attend the coaching classess untill we get the government job. This academy is located at KC road, Barnala(Punjab).

The head of this academy is good by nature and have good communication skills. The staff of this academy is very good and well qualified. Every year twenty or above get placed in government job. This academy teach us shortcut ways and tricks for solving the difficults questions. This academy have many bathes for all the day. This academy open at the morning 9 AM and closed at the 8PM. The students comes here from away. Finally, i would like to say that this APEX academy is best for me.

Apex Education Pvt Ltd - Barnala