Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Rourkela India
Best Iron rust protector.
Mar 09, 2016 12:44 PM 5461 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

I like Iron Designs for Door, Brackets, Balcony railings, Stair Railings than the Steel one. Irons strength in strongness is more than steel. Iron has a demerit that worries me is rust. When I made my new home I made max things with iron decorated. After discussing with our contractor he suggested us for Asian Paints Color & Primer. Home Construction is not finished yet so not colored.

But workers after polishing & cleaning Primered with AP Red Oxide to protect the Irons from rust. It really works. Now it's more than 6 months & rains in my city is common in couple of days in any season. No rust appearing on iron. Now planning for color combinations from Asian Paints. So whenever you wants to add some color to your life go for Asian Paints. It will not only decorate but will also protect for a long duration.

Ap Metal Primer Red Oxide