New Delhi India
Perfect Unisex Salon for Makeover!!
Mar 10, 2018 06:05 AM 1294 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 10, 2018 06:21 AM)

Hello everyone! last year I visited to my Uncles place in Allahabad to attend a marriage ceremony. As I am a working women I make up to reach Allahabad right on the date of marraige, which was quite embarrassing also.Because I went to the city without any haircut or any other thing basically I did not go for a salon before attending the ceremony as I did not got a single day Off from my companies end due to heavy work load.So, when u reached Allahabad seeing everyone well dressed and with full stylish hair cuts and make ups I felt very embarrassing, as being a working women that too from Delhi everyone has a mind set that I must be visiting parlours quite often & must be well maintained.Which was not there at all! So, I asked one of my cousin regarding any good Parlour where I can go and get a quick Parlour work done on my face so that I could feel good about my self.She took me to a very well known Unisex Salon of Allahabad Anwar's Personality Makers! Yes guys, they serve what they have shown in there Salon Name.The Salon was very beautifully maintained , staffs over there was quite co-operative with me , full dressed up like a professionals.The best thing which attracted me a lot about this place is, the owner himself provides haircut to each & every customers, which is really hard to find here in Delhi. As its really a good customer service they are providing, it shows they reallly want to serve the best of quality work to there customers.So, I went for an Haircut, Facial & Hair Spa as its just the basic things which can be done in a lesser time and can give you a lill bit attarctive party look. In the starting I was very nervous thinking of what if they would not give me good hair cut , as a womens beauty totally depends on the quality of hair she has.But I was fortunate enough, that they gave me the best hair cut that too in just 300 rupees which totally changed my look all of a sudden.And mark my words guys there is not a single salon in Delhi who can provide you such a beautiful hair cut in such a cheaper price. It was Like Wow! Then comes the Facial part, it costef me around 700 rupees and it was damn relaxing.And the out come was , I felt like I have been woke up after a long sound sleep.hahha! Yeah , it was that quality service these guys has provided.Then comes the best and my Favourite one Hair Spa! I swear I have never got such Spa ever in my life time.My hairs which were so dry and was looking unhealthy , after going for Anwar's Hair Spa service it started looking like a stars hair. Yes and I know what I am writing , I have nerver got such a fantastic service in such a lower rate. Spa cost me 700 rupees only. Whoch here in delhi will cost you 1500 rupees thats the starting price I am sharing.So when all these three service got done! I was looking at me and I was like what I was when I stepped into this Salon & how beautiful they have made me with there services.I got a lot of praises for my Hair Cut as well as for my hairs texture which was not there before going for a Spa. When, I asked my cousin about this salon she told me its the best salon here in Allahabad , where maximum numbers of actor actress has visited who so ever came down to this beautiful city for any kind of shootings and all.I personally, wnat to recommend all the ones here reading my review! Please , Please! visit to this salon ones if you really want to go for a make over! As they provide best quality service for Males & Females both. And have brilliant tallented well versed about their work Staff. Its totally a Value for money! Wil visit again & again when ever I will be in Allahabad.Thank you Anwar's Personality makers full team for providing such a beautiful quality never forgetable life time service! You guys Rocks! Cheers!

Write a Review on Anwar's The Personality Makers Bridal Studio - Civil Lines - Allahabad