Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Awesome Park.
Sep 22, 2017 01:01 AM 1280 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Road to Anshi starts just after Karwar. SH 34 takes you inside Anshi. The road is surrounded with dense forest and you hardly get any sunlight. Keep your windows down and drive/ride at moderate speed. Feel the cool and fresh air of the forest and try to listen to wildlife and birds. Avoid honking and loud music. After around 50 kms on SH 34, there is another road that splits from SH 34. This road takes you to Ulavi. SH 34 takes you to Dandeli via Joida, but I took the Ulavi road. The Anshi Jungle Camp is also on this route. There is a nice little water stream near the camp worth checking out. There is a small temple in Ulavi. But the main reason I took the Ulavi road was because I wanted to visit Syntheri rocks on my way to Dandeli. And this also increases the drive in the forest. This route has couple of watch towers made to get a view of the forest from the top. That’s a nice touch for making the drive interesting. The entire road condition is good. We did not see any Forest Offices. And because of an average experience in Bandipur with the forest Jeep tours we did not take one here.

Anshi National Park - Dandeli