Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi friends today I am sharing my experience of visiting Anshi National Park, Dandeli. I have visited Anshi national park in 2015 and it was a pleasant experience for me personally.

You can go there by Train or flight and then take a cab or taxi to reach Anshi national park. In the morning I went to see the park.The park has so many adventures sites and so many animals which are rarely seen.

Such as Tigers, elephants, and birds as well. There  are so many beautiful local sightings as well. You can see many waterfalls as well there.

Hotels for accommodation are in abundance as this place is very popular. you can get a good hotel in less money. There are other hotels as well which are bit expensive and provides good facility.

The safety for the visitors is very tights as the security and rescue teams are working all the time be it day or night.

Overall it was a good experience for me. I spent two days there and felt overwhelmed and refreshed after the visit

So I recommend peoples to visit there.

Anshi National Park - Dandeli