Academics:

BD-91 Salt Lake City Sec I, Kolkata 700064, WB

+91-33-40041129, +91-33-40041130, +91-33-23341780, +91-33-23341781

Kolkata India
Annex College of Management
Jan 27, 2016 12:40 PM 3487 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Well this is the worst college I ever seen in my life. So administration which I dont like. I cant express what experience I gain in this college.

Well.college environment is very. They make you very irritate according to me. Teachers are not trained and educated to teach you the right thing.

Well I admitted to this college after 3 months I realize that this college is not good for me. I think I need to leave this college as early as possible. If you want to pass the exam with A grade than you pay for that a huge amount. Thats mean a good student compromises with the study and its hardwork. Library is not impressive to me . Not all the books are provided in the library.

Managemet system is also a worst part I dont like .This college is famous for its internal backs every year. So I dont reccomend to any one who want a better future.

Annex College of Management Studies - Kolkata