7, Choti Gwaltoli, Sarwate Bus Stand, Indore 452001, MP

+91-9977777720, +91-9826041438

Indore India
Un-Hygienic Place
Jan 10, 2018 01:56 AM 795 Views

Location of the Restaurant is one of the main factor to be considered while talking about them. Annapurna Restaurant is one of the most popular restaurant in Indore which is located near Sarwate Bus Stand.

I visited Annapurna Restaurant around two months ago. I saw that workers were makings food without wearing gloves, there were nothing on thier head. All I saw was the way by which they were preparing foods. After noticing all these things. I finally decided not to take food from there so I purchased a pack of Lays Chips from the and went away.

First of all the area under which this restaurant is located is very dirty place and Secondly the worker inside the Restaurant were also not preparing food Hygienically. That's why I don't think that its a right place to visit. There are many other restaurants located near this restaurant who use to prepare food with cleanliness.

Annapurna Restaurant - Sarwate Bus Stand - Indore