Promptness:

Dehra Dun, India India
Crooks, they buy stocks without permission
Dec 21, 2018 03:42 AM 16274 Views (via Mobile)

Promptness:

Brokers in Angel broking are very less experienced and they hardly know how to take trades. In order to fulfill there targets they continuesly take trades without checking market fluctuations and many times without telling customer. I had a broker Priyanka Singh, she tooks deals in Intraday for Bata, and tata steel without informing me. I lost 32k that day and when u try to scold them they will play a victim card (i was only trying to increase your profit).

Bullshit! Did I asked her ro take trades on my behalf without telling me? I gave an informal complaint to there team but she cried n I terminated the complaint. But today on 20nd dec 2018 when my brother complaint the same.. then i started losing my patients. This time I formaly complaint to them on there support@angelbroking.com email and looking forward for responce. They must reply me before I take this case further!

Broker name is Priyanka Singh

Phone Number of broker (8588951248).

She is from Delhi branch, i do not know the exact location in delhi.

A138198

I request, please investigate this case and reverse my hard earned money as soon as possible.

Regards