Promptness:

Forcing to Invest n Keeping the customer in Dark
Apr 01, 2016 03:21 PM 19045 Views
(Updated Jun 22, 2016 11:39 AM)

Promptness:

Dear Sir / Madam, On one Monday morning I was about to withdraw my funds from Angel Broking Ltd. as I had my marriage fixed.

I got a call from one of there executive saying to invest money in Options Market to which I said I am going to withdraw money today and don;t have any idea about the Options market as I only trade in Equity.

As when asked about the commission & other charges they did not reveal at the moment and kept me in the dark as there charges are very high they didn't wanted me to withdraw my money but to invest again so that they earn huge commissions.

They charged me a commission of Rs. 58, 000/- without informing about the commission rates, when asked for they replied "You invest once you will come to know the charges" they keep the customer in Dark. In total I lost Rs.1, 08, 000/- by there so called blind advises. Pathetic customer service. I am going to file a consumer complaint against them. I have there call recording as proof. I am totally disappointed and  have been looted by Angel Broking Ltd. Please help me solve my issue.

Please find the attached images for the details

Angel Client Code: P63433