Promptness:

Hyderabad India
Ok.. Needs a lot of improvement.
Dec 23, 2015 02:05 AM 19569 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 25, 2016 06:06 PM)

Promptness:

I feel Angel Broking is still using very old technologies. Their software user interface looks very outdated. Their Android apps are pathetic. One of worst android trading apps. For customer service I will give 3.5/5. Online advertisements of Angel Broking says life time free Demat account. Which is not true. They charge one time fees. They need work a lot on their applications like angel eye and angel swift. "My funds" view in their website never helped me understand. Lot of transactions happen without your knowledge and every time I had to call the customer care to understand why I am charged certain amount. Their answers were never convincing. The weirdest thing is that they do not have a proper demo platform. When I opened the account few years ago, I have asked them for a demo of their software and they asked me to come over to their office. Before I opened the account, the agent said that someone will come to show the demo. But now that I have already opened the account, its my headache right! So I have called them and travelled 25 kms to reach their office and then they simply told that the Demo platform s not working on that day. I was disappointed. They should have told me this before I started when I called to tell them that I am coming for a software Demo. But the representative was cool and tried to explain me with whatever was available on that day in front of him. He tried his best but that did not help me. Overall, an OK ish experience with Angel Broking.

Angel Broking