Promptness:

Ahmedabad India
Cheater staff...
Jan 18, 2016 04:21 PM 13118 Views

Promptness:

I am client of angel broking ahmedabad main branch but had horrible experience of staff. First the sales executives are the real scammer.to close their call they will give you big commitments.but when you become a client they will not pick up your phone calls. There is no co-ordination among st the staff. The operation staff dont know anything about sales people.etc.etc.

Never ever trust on the sales executives of any broking companies.They always bluff.I was committed by the executive that he will provide me advisory calls regular.and guide me in trading.but from the first day he stopped receiving my phone calls.

The relationship officer the second scammer, usually they appoint a female relationship officer in the beginning to attract you in the trap. The relationship officer are having a fix salary and their main income is incentive. The more the client trades the more incentives they receive.so till you trade they will talk to you.after that they will not provide you any service.once My trade is been executed by the relationship officer without my knowledge and I have to loose my money.

So never ever get attracted buy any attractive offers of any brokerage firm.

why anyone is so much interested to make you millionaire.when he or she is having aladin chirag with him.

Angel Broking