Promptness:

Fraud theif brokers
Jan 14, 2021 04:32 PM 987 Views (via Mobile)

Promptness:

Here i want to share, fraud done by this unethical company, angel broking. I was having my demat account since 2010. I have brought some shares in 2010. After that I have not done any transactions. Due to this mg account become dormant and inactive. In 2021 I wanted to close my account. There is no branches operating right now, siting covid. But all other companies have started their branches. So tried reach them through call and mail. After calling number of time their one of executives, advise that not activate account. Instead he gave link to pay outstanding balance and sent form for account closure. After paying my outstanding amount, they again put amc over my account and shown outstanding balance over my account. When I called them and asked their executives that when I have not done any trading and have not activated my account, then why they are putting AMC over me. Moreover in my previous communications with their executives, they clearly informed that if I am not doing any trading then my account will remain dormant and no amc will be charged. After paying my outstanding balance, I can close my account with account closure cum assets transfer form. These kind of cheating is kind of fraud and malpractice. Even if for small amount of cheating with one person, these values compound to huge sums, considering same cheating these firms are doing with large numbers of customers. Regulatory authorities like sebi should take cognizance of these kind of malpractice and should put heavy fines over this brokerage house. So that these companies should stop doing these cheating to their customers.

Angel Broking