Promptness:

Tripunithura, India India
LOWEST BROKERAGE (8 RS FOR 1 LAKH),40X LIVERAGE
Aug 23, 2018 01:09 AM 49359 Views
(Updated Aug 23, 2018 01:06 AM)

Promptness:

While working in HDFC Bank,  I was fascinated to know about stock market, thus I opened a demat account on HDFC Bank it self and started investing as per their advice . Later realized  I was paying huge amount as brokerage to HDFC as my brokerage was .45 there . Then after searching on internet and consulting with friends, finally I opened my demat account in Angel Broking on March . Last month I made profit of 74035 from intraday trading and my investment was just 5000 rs .

The most fantastic thing about angel broking is this intraday exposure and the lowest brokerage slab they provide .

Their brokerage slab is according to the initial margin amount. I opened with 3 lakh rs margin .

which I kept in account for 30 days and withdraw  the complete amount . then I begin my intraday trading with 5000 rs .

By the initial investment of 3 lakh my brokerage was just .008 for intraday and .08 for delivery .

that means If my traded volume is 1 lakh my brokerage will only be 8 rs and for 10lakhs it will be just 80 rs . If I had done the same trade through HDFC Securities my brokerage would have cost more than 450 .

Another best thing is their leverage or exposure, which is the highest(40 times of money you have in your demat account)

By which I can buy 40 time worth shares . ie, if I have 1000 rs in my demat then I can buy shares worth 40000 without any charges, the company will provide the balance amount without any charges .

Leverage plays a big role in giving me huge profit by intraday trading .

another points are

I don't have to pay annual charges, minimum brokerage charges, terminal charges, and advicery charges

while I used to pay on these on my hdfc demat account .

there and many more to tell . but as far as I am concered you can doubtlessly take Angel Broking demat account, as they have LOWEST BROKERAGE AND HIGHEST LEVERAGE

Angel Broking