Promptness:

Most Pathetic Experience from Angel Broking
Dec 26, 2017 09:11 PM 16313 Views
(Updated Dec 26, 2017 09:22 PM)

Promptness:

Most pathetic services by Angel Broking company, guys please don't go with this company. They will cheat you with several ways. I am already mislead by this company as follows:

1) I have been promised for charges @ Rs. 0.12 & Rs. 0.012 respectively, however when I did documentation and account opened the charges shown on the website after login was @ Rs. 0.16 & Rs. 0.016 respectively.

# After several call to the Relationship Manager:- Rahul Roy(Mob- 8406050001, Email- rahul.roy@angelbroking.com), he started denying the facts and taking different stands and started to make me fool.

2) During documentation for account opening he(Rahul Roy) has requested to give a sample cheque of Rs. 50, 000/- to increase his commission/reputation and once you transfer the amount in to your Angel Borking DMAT account will cancel the cheque and share the copy. However he deposited the cheque without any information to me, which cost me 1000+ Tax as a cheque bounce, since I have not maintained the amount in to that account.

I have recording of all the conversation which is completely true and verified. I had called several time to the customer care and my account(client code- NOD3363) RM not respond at all. If you want in details you may reach me on #9811954372 or vijayjha6@gmail.com

Guys please escape/avoid to go with ANGEL BROKING company at all.

Thanks