Promptness:

Jabalpur India
Stay Away from Angel Broking.
Feb 08, 2016 02:09 PM 18632 Views (via Android App)

Promptness:

I was looking for opening a demat account and was not sure on what Financial services company should I choose.

Then I heard of Angel Broking and their services but my decision came out to be very much wrong as Angel Broking provided a very horrible experience and I felt cheated.

It may sound that Angel Broking is cheaper from others but there are lot of other hidden charges and the brokers does not tell you about them. There is no clarity in terms of these hidden charges. The DP charge, settlement charge and the late fee charge are not told to you before.

I had an Angel Gold Account of Rs 3 Lakhs and later I came to know that its valuation has gone down to 2.45 Lakhs which caused me loss of Rs 55000/- . Now this is non tolerable. They are just letting your money go down and you do not get a single profit.

The Brokerage level is below Average. Even the Account maintainence fees is very much high.

Inexperienced Staff  :

Angel broking is having a very low class and inexperienced staff. They do not have complete details about the brokerage policies and hence they provide you incomplete and wrong details to you. I have lost faith in believing these inexperienced brokers . They cant even resolve your problem and keep giving lame excuses. I am not at all satisfied with the service, policies of the Angel Broking. There are numerous brokerage and hidden charges and they will charge you anything without prior notice. Thus I request that please do not choose Angel Broking as you will face troubles and problems if you choose Angel Broking. So please stay away from it and do not trust them.

Angel Broking