Promptness:

Hyderabad India
Unauthorized transactions
Mar 14, 2016 08:49 PM 19827 Views

Promptness:

My father used to trade with this company. He had account in Hyderabad branch. Due to their bad customer service, now he turned to other brokerage company. In the initial days, they used to call every day and update the latest happenings in the market but after 2 months, they stopped sending message alerts and phone calls. The staff had no knowledge about stock market.

They experiment with customers money . My father lost nearly fourty thousand by following their tips. After this loss, my father stopped trading for 2-3 months. One day he got a message about the transaction charges for the two months. In those two months, he did not conduct a single transaction, how can they charge fee. They take limit on behalf of inactive accounts and perform transactions which is not at all good.

Unauthorized transactions should be stopped by that company. My father moved to other company which charged much less than Angel broking. I won't recommend this to any one. Bad service and bad experience

Angel Broking