Museum Inn Hotel, 1, 4th Floor, Museum Road, Bangalore 560001, KA

+91-80-41113340, +91-9844293655

Overpriced & Costly restaurant
Jan 12, 2012 02:21 PM 4282 Views

Angeethi buffet lunch is good but I refrain u from going for Alacart as it would not value for Money. Yesterday I went along with 2 of my friends in Museum-inn building. You will wonder when u will see that prices of all items are exaggerated compared to other restaurant. For our dinner we got bill of around 2400.00 above this they charged 700 Rs extra in the name of VAT, Service Tax and others heads.

One normal butter milk will cost u 70 Rs/glass. Half plate tandoor(2 pieces) – 275. Papad: 60 Rs. single Roomali roti – 50 Rs. Ambiance was really good with particularly Punjabi look. Food items were good but not matching with the prices which they charge.

I had been into other restaurant in Bangalore and I really found it costly. If you dine out twice in a week you can find better food quality in lesser price in many places in Bangalore. Angeethi will not offer you something special but it will surely cut your pocket.

Angeethi - Museum Road - Bangalore