Museum Inn Hotel, 1, 4th Floor, Museum Road, Bangalore 560001, KA

+91-80-41113340, +91-9844293655

Got cheated by BJN
Nov 21, 2010 07:40 PM 6197 Views

Worst experience we ever had. I went with my team and some Japnese clients.

After the party these guys got a bill of 35 thousand for 7 people, after asking about why every thing is not as mentioned in menu card. These guys told that they have different varieties for everything and for us they got all costly ( which was not mentioned in bill ) even they started blaming us to check with waiters before ordering, even some of the drinks were not even ordered by us. They they called a bouncer to intimidate us, this guy started pushing our clients - clever because he knew we will pay the bill rather then fight, exactly what happened .

SO ASHAMED that foreigners have to get insulted just because of money just to cheat us for  money these guys can come to any standards .

My request : Please dont take any clients to this restaurant. If you go don't trust the amount mentioned in menu card. ALWAYS ASK each and every dish. Count the number of drinks you are having and keep checking the count with waiters.

Angeethi - Museum Road - Bangalore