Help Functionality:

Very Useful!
Jan 13, 2017 04:06 PM 1763 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Android Studio is a very useful application which is now installed in my PC. This software lets me make my own android app. This app is for developers who know about coding of C+, JAVA etc. So, this is a great software for me. It gives tips as well when I start this software which helps a lot about making an app. This app has its own android emulator, so after doing some modifications in the app we can check that how our app works just then in the emulator. This software has tons of features also and its services are also very good. In the android emulator we can run any ROM, the latest ROMs as well. The Noughat 7.1 is the latest ROM in the market and we can run that ROM also in the emulator. So, this means a lot. Only the bad thing is that it takes a lot of time in its installation. It took about 1 hour when I installed it and it made my PC lag for sometimes.

Android Studio