1, Ashoka Road, Connaught Palace, Delhi 110001, DL

+91-9582337685, +91-11-23387499, +91-11-23382031

One of the best places in delhi/ncr to have south
Nov 29, 2017 05:34 PM 1781 Views (via Android App)

Hello guys

Today I want to share my experience with Andhra bhawan. I got to know about andhra bhawan from one of my delhite friend. Who told me youvwill not get better sputh indian food with reasonable price. I thought he is kidding because if you want to eat authentic south indian food then you need to pay more and you cant eat soth indian food with reasonable price. So I made plan with my friend and we went there. And we ordered 2 regular thalis. When they served us their regular thali I was literally shocked becuase thwre were 5-6 dishes and you just need to spend only 120 rs. Thats right friends. you can eat as much as you can if you south indian food lover.if you want to go andhra bhwan there are mumbee of option you have. we went from CP towards kg road or you can have auto aa well. It will not take more than 15 minutes. Freinds I also suggest you if you really want to go . then go in lunch time. you will love it.

Andhra Pradesh Bhawan Canteen - Connaught Place - Delhi