Flavor:

Sep 24, 2015 10:52 AM 3983 Views

Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Anchor is a household name in India.Every household in india surely use any one kind of dairy product of  Anchor. Anchor is based at up, India. Anchor has a goodwill of trustworthy products.

Now coming back to  Anchor Butter.I am using  Anchor butter since my childhood.And since now also the quality of  Anchor hasnt fallen.Anchor Butter comes in 4 packs 100g, 500g, 50g, 20g, 10g. It is made of pure Cow milk Fat.

There are other alternative to  Anchor butter as mother dairy butter.But I find the  Anchor butter better its aroma and taste is better than any other butter available in india.You can use in Bread, cooking, Parathas, pav bhaji and on lots more.I am cooking enthusiast and always use  Anchor butter in most of my cookings.

No artificial things are mixed for making  Anchor butter. Anchor butter is for everyone.Several generations have grown with the the taste of amul butter on their tongue.  Anchor butter enjoy six decade of unparallel demand because it has mkaintained its quality. I will highly recomend this product for people who love butter.

Anchor Butter Spreadable