Handy:

Anand India

Dombivili India
Sewing Machine With Biggest fault.
Mar 08, 2016 02:13 PM 4753 Views

Handy:

I purchased this product previous year for my mom to earn from home and to time pass her work at home.

I have heard a lot about this Anand India Portable machine in advertisements and thought to buy one for home so that some household chores can be done at home only why to waste money for small things outside.

This one was great as shown by the company on internet as well as television but the problem was it was not ease to use many more complicated things were involve in this sewing machine which was out of the box to understand and thus we have to return this product in 1 month and buy another sewing machine which was ease to use of USHA company.

The company claims that it use minimum electricity to run the machine but it use more like much more than the electricity bill of the house was over burden for us so we decided to return the product as soon as possible in 1 month

Anand India Portable Mini Sewing Machine