Handy:

Anand India

New Delhi, India India
Waste of money
Mar 28, 2016 01:48 PM 4556 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Cheaper products always attracts middle class people but sometimes the purchase results in disaster.

This is what happened with me in case of this mini portable sewing machine. I bought it two years back. I wanted a cheap and small machine for my altering and decorative purpose. I believed this machine to be the best for the same. Worked great for time period until the bobbin needed to rethread. I followed the manual instruction but could nt get the bobbin pin.

After doing a lot if googling I tried other machine's mechanism and got the thread up in about 6 months. And now the machine isn't making stitches. No one could solve this issue and said this is inrepairable. I kept it in acorner and again thought to give it a try, that time the motor was not working. It was jammed. I finally threw the machine and replaced it with a good one.

Write a Review on Anand India Portable Mini Sewing Machine