Handy:

Anand India

Chennai, Tamil Nadu India
Anand India fraud by not sending replaced product
Nov 24, 2015 11:22 AM 6356 Views

Handy:

My Registered Mobile No. +91 8939068011 at anandindia.in

Name: Mrs.  Musthajeeb Unnisa

We have purchased mini sewing machine worth rupees 2289 on 24 August 2015 from Anand India. Order No. 1710257.

Since we didn't liked the product we have returned it. Their customer care executive informed us that we wont get our money refunded instead we have to purchase some other product from Anand India. So we ordered Aakansha set of 5 heavy designer sarees worth rupees 3089 and we have to pay remaining 800 (3089-2089) rupees on arrival of the product.

But til now we have not received the product. We have called many times to  customer service and raised many complaints. Each time their customer care executive just gave us fake promise that our product will receive in 8 days but it never happened. We just kept spending hundreds of rupees for calling them. Its been going on for the past three months.

Complaint Nos. 295685, 290376, 290371, 285663, 263502, 262809, 262704

After so many complaints, they said product (akansha designer sarees) has been dispatched though "my packet courier" on 28-Oct-15 and consignment number given was 96085096. But i checked the same no. in mypacket courier website i couldn't find any tracking details with this consignment number.

Again i wrote a my to anand india stating this fake delivery of product but they are not responding my mails.

Now i have lost my patience and i felt like being cheated by Anand India.

I have informed them about complaining in consumer forums but they are not bothering it.

It seems they are advertising in television and cheating innocent consumers like us.

Regards,