Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Its a documentary about Amy Wine house an British song writer . Documentary Amy was directed by Asif Kapadia.

I think you may be know Kapadia if you are watching most successful documentaries  til released. if not please watch Kapadia's great works  such as The Warrior released on 2011, Senna a well scripted documentary about F1 racer Ayrton Senna who won 3 F1 championship.  Also I added this title called "Far North" to wish list.

The Documentary shows that her life goes wrong with drug and alcohol addition . Past hour I googled and listen to her work and one thing "extraordinary" voice.  Most liked about this documentary about   Kapadia excellence of work, he captured and present true events from her life, while watching we can feel that!.

Amy 27 year old died on 2011 by overdose of drug.I think if you have time to check on her work, I am recommending you to listen bonus disc and back to black, both are commercially successful songs.While watching her interviews, I think she  think and act her life  as invincible.

Amy