Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Great quality product.
Dec 27, 2017 07:21 AM 15219 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 05, 2018 08:52 PM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Hye everyone today I would like to share my personal review on Amway Nutrilite Omega-3. I am using this product for one year now and it has proven to be very beneficial for me specially for my eyes.

I use spectacle and their power has not increased since I have started taking this product. Earlier my specs power kept on increasing but after taking this Nutrilite salmon omega-3 one softgel everyday it had never increased, I am sure if I will take 2 or 3 pills everyday( as recommanded on the pack) it will surely help to remove my specs. Although its taste is weird, since it is not for chewing, you can directly engulf it with water without feeling its taste.

The pack contains 60 softgel packed in a airtight seal and it costs RS: 1449/- only. I only eat one softgel perday and the pack lasts for 2 months. If you don't want to eat fish directly like me, then Nutrilite Omega-3 is the best alternative for you.

Nutrilite products have improved me a lot and I will highly recommend its Salmon omega-3 to the peoples who are trying to get rid of spectacles and need a healthy heart.

Amway Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3