Fragrance:

Gobardanga India
Just a mess
Nov 23, 2017 09:39 PM 3042 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hey guys I m here to write about the product that I have brought somedays ago.It is amway attitude moisturiser.The product did not suit me.So I hsd to return the product to the company after 10 days of my use.Now I am going to tell you my experience.

When I first opened the product I was overwhelmed by its fragrance.Because it was awesome and totally different from any product I have ever used.But its quality was not as good as its fragrance.

After my three days use I noticed rashes in my face.It was red and in circle shape.I called the company agent.She adviced me to keep using it and I did so.But after 10 days it was horrible.My skin was totally damaged.I have to visit darmatologist.

It was a very costly product.I brought it with 600 rupees.But my all money went to drain.Moreover I have to visit darmatologist.So it has proved very bad for me.

Amway Attitude Moisturiser