Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Not good at taste..
Oct 12, 2018 11:01 PM 716 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Hello , I am sharing my experience of Amul spread choco butter.

I use this product on my daily diet so many times , but after sometime I feel that the taste of this product is not good and I am wasting money on this product, I can use another product in comparison to this.

This product is very oily which is not good for the health and the butter used in this product is very low quality that' s why any taste is not coming on this product.

The cost of this product is also very much in comparison to other brands available in the market.

The packaging of this product is not good it seems just like a local quality brand.

When I melt this better its smell just very badly and it feels me just like a vomiting, that' s why I stop using this product.

According to the price of this product there is no value of money and you can choose another brand at the same price and I think that its quality would be better.

Honestly I would say that I hate this product.

Thanks for reading my review.

Amul Spread Choco Buttery